At Vanguard Vascular & Vein, we educate our Garland, Rowlett, and Greater Dallas area patients about the conditions that affect their health and quality of life so that they are better positioned to make informed healthcare decisions.
- Venous Anatomy
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) – Blood Clots in Deep Veins
- Diabetes – Type 2 & Pre-Diabetes
- High Cholesterol – Dyslipidemia
- Dornier Laser Vein Removal
- Peripheral Artery Disease – Poor Circulation
- Sclerotherapy for Varicose Veins & Spider Veins
- Stroke – CVA
- Symptoms of Heart Disease, Heart Attack, and Stroke
For more information, or to schedule an appointment with one of our vascular surgeons in our Garland or Rowlett, Texas office, call Vanguard Vascular & Vein at (972) 487-1818.
Vanguard Vascular & Vein is a leading vascular care provider serving Garland, Rowlett, and the Greater Dallas area. Our patients rely on us for individualized care and a holistic approach that addresses all of their vascular care needs. We are the first practice in the area, and one of only five in the country, to receive Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI) accreditation. The accreditation assures our patients that the care they receive meets the highest professional standards for vascular ultrasound interpretation. To learn more about the Vanguard Way, please visit our About Us page.